Why work at 1030am?
At 1030am, we aim to redefine online shopping. We are driven by a passion for technology and business model innovation, and we always try stretching the boundaries of various possibilities. At 1030am we appreciate and value sincerity, integrity, pleasant competition and collaboration.
Full Time: Sourcing Manager
Sourcing Manager is in charge of expanding new products selection, maintaining the existing products catalog, and building partnerships with local merchants and negotiates various deals for 1030am. Our partners mainly reside in the area of Restaurants, SPAs, Fashions and any merchant that are able to provide great deals to our customers. We need innovative, dynamic sales-minded individuals with experience in online marketing, advertising, and online sales.
- Enlarge our merchant network and partner; manage current key connections through sales visits, follow-up calls and so on.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various merchants.
- Create comprehensive coupon/deal solutions for merchants.
- Prepare analyze and provide monthly progress reports to the Management, seek different approaches to enhance the revenue and profit performance.
- Graduated in business administration, marketing or related specific area
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent networking, presentation & communication skills
- Present contacts with key sectors in F&B, Leisure and Entertainment a plus
- Former experience in online sales, advertising and marketing a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, Chinese or Malay a plus
- Excellent team player and self-motivated
- Competitive compensation, basic salary plus commission
Accounts Executive (Full Time/Internship)
Main contact person for the suppliers
Correspond with suppliers via email and phone communication.
Prepare and check financial reports and affairs with business partners
Assist in all other areas of the company’s daily operations when necessary
Excellent learning attitude
Ability to work well independently with multiple details
Multitasking and good team player
Students who want to get industry experience are welcome to apply.
Social Media & Marketing Executive (Internship)
Manage company’s social media portfolio such as Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, etc
Sharing of interesting thoughts or deals to company’s fans and followers to keep high user activity
Respond to customer’s enquiries/comments and manage customer complaints if necessary
Collaborate with business partners to provide special offer/deal to our customers
Prepare and negotiate special deal for organization or institutes
Facebook, Twitter, WeChat lovers
Proficient in the use of MS Office and Photoshop software
Interest in the daily deals and ecommerce industry
Good communication, social and writing skills
Multitasking, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
A creative mind good at creating special marketing campaigns