Additives are used to impart unique properties to fresh or hardened concrete. Additives can improve the durability, workability, or strength characteristics of a given concrete mixture.
Many producers use additives mainly for reducing the cost of concrete construction and to modify the properties of hardened concrete.
What is Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer:
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is an advanced admixture that reduces the water to cement ratio and at the same time does not affect the workability of the mixture. Like how frozen food is when it goes from frozen to cooked. It also enables the production of high strength and high-performance concrete. Various mixtures are used in concrete to improve the performance of concrete, and concrete mix is interpreted as water in addition to concrete and material in addition to cement.
Following are the types of concrete:
- Water-reducing admixtures are used to increase the strength and workability of concrete and to reduce cost. They. consist of certain organic compounds or mixtures of organic and inorganic compounds to reduce the water requirement of the mixture for a given slump.
- Recorded Adamidis: retaining materials to reduce the accuracy rate of concrete. Are used. By slowing down the initial stabilization time, the concrete mix can survive longer in the fresh mix before it reaches its hardening volume.
- Accelerated Mixing: The best definition of the accelerator group of a compound is a compound that is added to concrete, mortar, or screws, which increases the hydration rate of hydraulic cement, shortens the fixation time, and extends the conditioning. The rate increases.
- Air entraining concrete admixture: this admixture causes the development of a system of microscope air bubbles in cement. It creates these bubbles during the mixing of cement paste. It usually increases the resistance to freezing and thawing and improves workability.
- Pozzolanic Blend: Pozzolanic is a fibrous or luminous fibrous material that has little or no support value in itself, but in fine form and in the presence of moisture at excellent temperatures to form a compound. Chemical effect with calcium hydroxide. Which has the properties of cement?
- Moisture Resistant Mixing: Moisture testing is a process that involves using a mixture (conventional asphalt or unmodified asphalt) as a coating outside the structure and has one main purpose: to remove soil moisture through concrete. Stopping the transfer or absorption.
- Alkali Aggregate Expansion Inhibiting Admixtures
- Anti- washout Admixtures
- Grouting Admixtures
- Corrosion Inhibiting Admixtures
- Bonding Admixtures
If you want concrete admixture from different chemical suppliers in Malaysia.